Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Not Saying Goodbye...

No, really! I'm not saying goodbye. Kan besok-besok masih bisa ketemu. Meski mungkin ngga tiap hari lagi. Ngga di kantor lagi. Tapi bisa lah... Janjian dimana. Wisata kuliner ke mana. Aku & the guys insya Allah selalu siap sedia :D Atau... Ketemu di blog! You know I'm always here ;)

I'm gonna miss a lot of things tho...
Gonna miss sneaking to my desk to avoid your point of view, kalo masuk siang tanpa alesan berbobot :D
Gonna miss getting SMS berisi celaan-celaan tentang seorang "asing" yang ada di deket mesin printer. Atau tentang "Si Itu" yang bersuara... Ngg... Sangat tidak sedap didengar heuheuheuheu...
Gonna miss getting your apples, your creative reviews, your "Don't be late" SMS...
And most of all,

I'm gonna miss you.

Just want to say something that I've said before. Believe that fortune favors the bold ;) Good luck, see you later, hugs & kisses! Me? I'll stay here in Dentsu a bit longer :) You just move along & be a free man :p





- Dedicated to The Living Legend -

No comments: