Wednesday, June 22, 2011

35

Closer to the end yet still far from being wise. Or patient. Not to mention "mastering" even the lowest level of sincerity, being ikhlas. I'm 35 years old yet I'm still having a hard time to accept the fact that sometimes life doesn't go as you've planned or wished it to be. Then I would cry. Asking God for more. To think that for 35 years I've been blessed with so many things...

The most loving parents & siblings. Faithful friends. Good health. Great clothes. Delicious food. Comfortable car. Wonderful home.

A husband & a daughter... And not just like any other. They're the too-good-to-be-true kind of people, whom I get to see every morning as I open my eyes & I can be with almost whenever I want to. They're the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen. Yet I'm still wanting more.

Today I'm turning 35 years old & I'm ashamed.


No comments: