Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Truth Is...

....... 

Quite painfully funny, actually. 

You know... You always have this feeling that something is wrong and then one day you find out exactly what it is... And then you get furious. But strangely at the same time you kind of feel relieved too. Because you also know that the wrong has a big part in making everything right at the end. So the wrong has become some sort of a justification about everything you have fucked up in the past. That’s when you begin to accept the wrong. Not forgiving. Just accepting. And then you begin to feel nothing about it. You become ignorant. And numb. Numbness, to me is more dangerous than hatred. But that's another story in another time to tell...

Being lied to sucks. Big time. No matter how painful a thousand truths are, they still feel gentler to the heart than a single lie. I have learned this the hard way. Too hard maybe. The lies have shaped me into the person I was or probably in certain ways, still. But without those lies and the life experiences I’ve gained from them, I would never have become the person I am today. 


The better me.