Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Dear Kukka: Congratulations!

I'm sorry for posting this story waaaaaay too late! Now let's just see if I still can remember what happened on that day. What day? THE DAY WHEN YOU OFFICIALLY EARNED YOUR OWN MONEY! And I was right there beside you :*


It was on August 25th and it started with Oom Popong, my friend, who contacted me & asked whether you & I were willing to be in his upcoming project. It was not my thing but you were totally up to it. Especially when you found out that you were going to get paid!!! :))) The fact that you had to talk in front of the camera didn't freak you out. After all, it wasn't your first time. You were interviewed by Metro TV once: 


   
-click link- 

It seemed that you also had a good time with Oom Popong. Although just like any other shooting (Been there, done that!), it was tiring!!! We were at the location early in morning but got interviewed hours later. My memory about the whole thing is already blurry. But I do remember that you were very cheerful, totally cool about being on set with lots of people and... Talkative like always? :) Too bad I still couldn't get the video of you from Oom Popong but I did manage to get some pictures when you were being interviewed.




"I felt confident and happy when I was being interviewed by Om Popong. And it was really fun. He asked me a lot of questions about how old I am, and what I did at school. And I answered him with positive answers. I remember too that we had a photosession with you (Bubu). He also asked me about you. About what you do everytime when I'm with you." 
-Kukka-

Well that's my precious godsend :) Very confident. As for me, I do remember I was very nervous and couldn't give a lot of answers. Thank god I didn't get any seizures because of it :))) Contrary to some opinions about me, talking in front of public certainly is not... Me :))) I guess you got those particular positive traits from SiBapa, eh?! :p So what's next on your agenda? Acting in SiBapa's commercials? :)


No comments: