Friday, October 20, 2017

Smooch Moochi

I'm surrounded by kind and beautiful people. Not long after my posting about Flappy's tragic death, a friend from my college years contacted me. Septi. She was one of the girls in the dorm I stayed with. The younger ones :)) We never had any contact besides being friends in Facebook and Instagram. But not long I assume after she read my (blog or Instagram) postings about Flappy's death, she offered me a kitty cat. It was one of the best news I've received since a long time. So long story short, here he is, our beloved kitty cat: Moochi. 

Learning from our previous mistakes, we immediately took Moochi to the vet so he could get all the necessary vaccines he needed. Alhamdulillah so far Moochi is growing to be a healthy kitty. The first days Moochi was with us, he didn't want to eat a lot. We thought that he was just stressed out because of being in a new home. But it turned out that he had some teeth coming out and also some mouth ulcers. Good lord! :)) I didn't even know that cats CAN get mouth ulcers! Alhamdulillah our vet, drh. Yani from Meatball Pet Care Bintaro is a very nice and caring veterinarian. She treated and talked to Moochi as if he was a baby... Like a human one :))) I guess that's how vets got taught in college? :D Thanks to drh. Yani, Moochi is now growing to be a very healthy kitty. He eats a lot too! :) Kukka?

Oh you guess it right! :) Kukka loves Moochi very much! The minute she arrives at home from school, Kukka asks for Moochi. Sometimes I have to remind her to come to ME first and give me a kiss. Instead of running around the house looking for Moochi. The two of them would then spend the afternoon playing together. There must be something about Kukka. But it's like every cat she's been with, it lets her do anything! :)) Moochi got bundled up like a baby, got tossed up in the air like a small child, got dressed up and everything. Sometimes he does run away from Kukka. But most of the time he lets Kukka do whatever she wants.

Me? I love Moochi :) I spoil him that much I'd let him take a nap together with me! Usually around noon the 2 of us would lie down on the sofa. While I'm resting with a book on my hand, Moochi would jumped on the sofa and cuddling next to me. But most of time he sleeps on my tummy, my arm or on my chest. Yes. On my breasts to be exact! :)) This kitty is so weird. Maybe the sound of my heart soothes him. I don't know :) Alhamdulillah so far Moochi is growing to be a very healthy kitty. His vaccines are complete, he eats well and it looks like he's happy to be a part of our family. 

Hubster? Well... This is also funny and weird at the same time. Moochi acts differently around Hubster. It's like he knows that THE MAN OF THE HOUSE is different than the others :)) As if he knows that Hubster is not THAT MUCH of a cat lover. Many times all Hubster needs is to hold a broom in his hand and woooooosh!!! Moochi would run out of the house :))) But I did see Hubster held Moochi a couple of times. And I think I saw Moochi had an alarmed look :))) Well... I guess it's true. Cats ARE smart. It's VERY possible that they DO know who REALLY love them and who doesn't :p


No comments: