Tuesday, March 31, 2020

"Gimana, 'Ka?"

I can still hear your gentle voice...

I don't want to say or ask why. 
Because it's not my right and place to say.
I have no doubt that ALLAH SWT, 
already has prepared a better place for you up there. 
All I can do now for you is pray and wish. 
That you are now in a better place. 
The place where you certainly deserve to be. 
As a kind and understanding person.
Who had so much love to give and lots of fun to share.

Thank you ALLAH, for the time you gave me to be with Bapa.
Just the two of us.
For giving me the chance to pour my heart out to him. 
And for giving us the priceless time to listen and to comfort each other.
I will cherish that precious moment for the rest of my life.

Dearest Bapa,
May you now rest in peace that you've longed for and deserved.
And I will surely miss our funny, sweet yet serious deeptalks.
I love you. 

No comments: