Saturday, July 16, 2022

Kukka's Birthday Surprise ... Not!

Well... It didn't go exactly as planned but still... She was pretty surprised πŸ˜„ Today is my Precious Godsend's 14th birthday. Days before I already told The Dynamic Duo, Dewi and Yuli, to come extra early. There were balloons to be hanged and Indomie Goreng as birthday cake to be made. And like always there were always some drama πŸ˜‚ Like... It turned out I ordered 4 ZEROS instead of a 1 and a 4!!! 🀣 Luckily I had an idea to make a big flower out of the Zeros, added with small colorful balloons in the middle. I also just realized that I forgot to buy the 1 and 4 birthday candles!!! And there were no more birthday candles left in the kitchen drawer. I texted Ari ASAP and told him to buy the candles on the way here. Like always, he texted a couple of dumb questions and sent me a picture of which candle he should buy:


I mean... Really???? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ But I was too busy arranging the balloons to be pissed or even commented about it. I did ask whether there was nicer ones. He said no. Okay. Then Dewi, Yuli and I kept pumping and arranging the balloons. Some popped and made really really loud sound πŸ˜‚ The 3 of us were shocked and worried that Hubs or/and Kukka would wake up before everything was ready. I think some balloons popped because of the hot temp, some because Dewi pumped them too big. A couple of the balloons also popped when Dewi tried to hang them on the window bar. I was really worried she would fall down from stool bar πŸ˜…


Of course lots of laughters were involved while Moochi was looking at us and the balloons with big eyes. He didn't like the balloons at all 😸 While Dewi and Yuli took care of the balloons, I made a short Happy Birthday Playlist on Spotify. The plan was to play the songs when Kukka came out of the bedroom and EVERYTHING WAS READY! Buuuuuut..... Suddenly the bedroom opened aaaaaaand there she was! The Birthday Girl!!! πŸ˜‚ Dewi, Yuli and I were like "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" 🀣 

The Birthday Girl's eyes were opened wide and sparkly. She also had that cute and pretty smile on her face. I immediately hugged her and asked "Kok udah banguuuun??? Kan tadi malem udah sengaja dibolehin tidur maleeem!" Yeah... I let her sleep past midnight the previous night. I thought it would make her wake up around 8:30 am which would give us more time to prepare. Still with a wide smile on her face she said "I'm so sorry...." πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ So while The Birthday Girl was still busy looking at the balloons and answering my questions, Dewi was preparing the birthday "cake": 2 Indomie Goreng with candles on top πŸ₯³ Before blowing the candles I turned on the songs I've chose from Spotify such as: some random Happy Birthday Song by Cocomelon, Happy - From Despicable Me 2: Pharell Williams, Selamat Ulang Tahun by Jamrud, Happy Birthday - Dance Mix, and Birthday by Katy Perry πŸ˜‚ Then it was time to blow out the candles. Bubu, Dewi and Yuli sang Happy Birthday and I must say that our voices were bad 🀣 But I'm pretty sure The Birthday Girl didn't hear us because she was mesmerized by the Indomie Goreng Birthday Cake πŸ₯³


Seconds later The Birthday Girl (and Bubu πŸ˜‹) were enjoying the ΓΌberdelicious Indomie Goreng. That was all she wanted. 2 Indomie Goreng for her 14th birthday. No money, no toys, no cellphone, no... Oh I don't know! New clothes and make-up?? πŸ€ͺ If it wasn't for me I'm sure she also wouldn't come up to ask her Bapa for Robux. 2 Indomie Goreng. That's it. After she finished her birthday present, Dewi gave Kukka a big bouquet of the snacks she loves: Chitato, Pocky and Sari Gandum. "Ini dari Mba Dewi dan Kevin ya, neng!" said Dewi while handing over the bouquet. Kukka was thrilled 😊 


I was touched by the attention Dewi gave for my baby. This is just like what happened on my birthday. Yuli who was sweeping the floor said "Maaf ya neng Mba Yuli ngga bisa kasih apa-apa...". I patted Yuli on the back and said "Mba Yuli udah ngurusin kebutuhan Kukka setiap hari. Udah lebih dari cukup." My girl hugged Yuli and said "Iyaa! Terima kasih Mba Yuli!" How can I not love this Precious Godsend of mine ΓΌber alles? πŸ€—πŸ₯° 

And then finally after the whole thing was almost over, her Bapa woke up. We gave Kukka the other birthday present she wanted: Robux.


Correct me if I'm wrong but I think last year she asked for the same thing πŸ™„ Sometimes I just don't get this girl... 

And of course there's another family member who didn't want to be left out from the party and gave Kukka a present too...


Mooooooocccchhhiiiiiiii!!!!!

No comments: