Thursday, June 27, 2024

The Super Cuties of Kopi Cat Groovy

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned. I totally forgot blogging about our visit to Kopi Cat Cafe by Groovy Cabang Bintaro! 😱 

It was on a Thursday, June 27th. A perfect destination to spend a very long school holiday! Unlike the previous cat cafes we've visited, first I had to make a reservation. At first I was like huh?? But when we arrived I could totally understand why. It turned out visitors were only allowed to be inside the cafe for 1 hour. The reason is because after every session the cafe will be cleaned, the cats will get some rest and... Well basically after every session the cafe AND the cats will be as good as new. I was like wow! That's great! Not only does the cafe thinks about its cleanliness but also about the cats' wellbeing 😻 

So I picked the date, the time and was very much looking forward to it. When Kukka and I finally arrived I was pretty much surprised! Kopi Cat Cafe by Groovy is clean, well managed and the air smelled fresh! There were only a couple of other visitors. The rest were the cafe people who introduced us to the cats. While we played with the kitties, they explained to us abouth the cats' personalities, perks and all. 

My personal favorites are the black and white colored named Mila, the gorgeous mainecoons Romeo and Bertha, Civod whose name is "inspired" by Covid, Lucy the judes looking munchkin, Casper who has cheeks as chubby as Bubu 😸 Oh god there are too many of them! And they're sooooo cute!!! I swear when it was time for us to go home I was very sad 😿 I still wanted to play and cuddle with those groovy cats. I kept telling Kukka that we should definitely go back and of course, she agreed. So guys! Be ready for another cuddling session with Bubu and Kukka yaaa! 😺

No comments: