Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Sweet Sixteen


Dear Bebinya Bubu,

There are too many wishes and very long prayers.

Along with overwhelming love and endless affection.

No space is big enough to pour everything out.

All I can do is hug and kiss you and say "I love you."

I never knew this kind of love existed.

Not until 16 years ago.


Oh my how time flies...

Since day one you stole my heart. 

Now you've grown into a beautiful young lady.

With a gentle soul and a strong mind.

Many times I ask myself how can this be?

What did I do right to have been blessed with you in my life? 

Everything that I've prayed you to be and even more.


It's you.

My gorgeous flower.

My beloved angel.

My Precious Godsend.


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BEBINYA BUBU! 💝

 

Be kind, work hard and have fun.

Spread love, stay true and share your pretty smile. 

May your journey ahead be as exciting and spirited as you are.


And always remember that wherever you go and whenever you want, 

Bubu's love for you is here, endless and forever.


💖 I love you 💖


No comments: