Sunday, December 20, 2015

“HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?!?!”

That’s the first thing that popped up in my mind when somebody asks how I could forget something or someone that is really important/significant/fun/terrible/anything for that matter.

Yes. I know. It must be really hard to believe and to understand how a person can forget something that has happened just minutes earlier. Not to mention 1-2 days before. But that’s what’s happening with me right now. NO. I’m not making this up. 

I really DO have memory issues. So don’t come to me, suggesting like I’m making this whole “forget this-don’t remember that” problem a make up story. Or even worse, a LIE. Because... Why would I??? Why would I lie??? Why would I lie about having a serious illness? Why would I lie about forgetting someone or something that is really important? It really upsets me, you know. In Indonesian, it’s way better to ask me “Inget ngga?” (Do you remember...)?. Rather than “Masa sih? Ko bisa???” (Come on!?/Are you for real?/Really?/How is that possible??). Because if you ask me THAT... Well.... 

My answer will be (read the title).


No comments: