Monday, February 06, 2023

For Your Information:


This will be my neverending post about things that Anti NMDAR Encephalitis survivors, such as myself, should know and remember. I found these useful images from everywhere. Please allow me to share them on my blog.
Hopefully every single image here will do good for EVERYBODY. For those who are around us, survivors, KNOW-REMEMBER-and UNDERSTAND.

WELCOME!


This is the part where my problem is: Temporal Lobe

 

More about Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis:

 

We call ourselves AE Warriors because that's who we are. We fight every single day, not only to stay alive but to be present. For ourselves and for the people we love.

 



Random thoughts in my/our random mind:

 
 
 
  
                       
 
And more...




And to raise awareness of:


I've already blogged about SUDEP.



❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

 and me, Farika 🥰


Note: This post will be updated.




No comments: